Qualcomm Atheros Authorized Design Center (ADC) Wireless Services
Silex Technology is a Qualcomm Atheros Authorized Design Center (ADC) partner, providing various levels of wireless technology implementation support for the popular Atheros chipset on the following areas of expertise.
- Standard Wireless Modules (Mini-PCI and SDIO)
- System-in-Package (SIP) Radios
- Custom Wireless Radio Modules
- Wireless Driver Development
- Support and Consulting Services
Silex can engage with customers to provide access to drawings, documentation, and software for Qualcomm Atheros wireless solutions.
The below services are provided as part of the licensing engagement:
- Access to Qualcomm Atheros source code and documentation from Silex secure Web site
- Design and Development Support
- Direct support from Silex's Field Application Engineers (FAE)
- Indirect support from Silex engineering (Through Silex FAE)
- If necessary, indirect support from Atheros engineering (Through Silex FAE)
Silex is a member of the Wi-Fi Alliance (www.wi-fi.org), so we can help you obtain Wi-Fi Certification for your products, as well as compliance with international regulatory standards. Our wireless radio modules also include FCC limited modular approvals to further simplify the embedded wireless regulatory process.